Summit Micro School COVID-19 Response
At SMS, we are committed to the health, safety and wellbeing of our entire community. We will continue to follow Public Health and Ministry of Education guidelines and any mandates that apply. As of August 2022, our protocols are as follows:
- Mask wearing will be voluntary with the understanding that we reserve the right to ask students to wear masks situations that we feel warrant it.
- Daily screening of all students and staff.
- Staying home when sick. We will be asking students to wear a mask and sending them home if they are showing symptoms.
- Support of regular hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- The use of our Hepa air filters will also continue as will enhanced cleaning protocols.
We are pleased to be able to support visits to the school. If you are interested in admissions, fill out an Inquiry Form and we will contact you directly. Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Top 10 Reasons Parents Love Summit Micro School:
- Personalized Learning
- Passionate Teachers
- Mixed-Age Classes
- Critical Thinking
- Small Class Sizes
- Digital Literacy and Computational Thinking
- Experiential Learning
- Project-Based Learning
- Close-knit Community
Top 10 Things Summit Micro School is NOT:
- Desks in rows
- Teaching to the test
- Comply and Conform
- Huge classes
- Outdated curriculum
- Factory schooling
- Standardized tests
- An institution