Learn about our Admissions Process.
Enrolment is open year round as space permits.
- Inquiry Form: Please complete the Inquiry Form, below. Our admissions team will contact you.
- Meet with Admissions: Schedule a tour and private information session to learn more about your child and educational goals.
- Trial Days: Prospective students attend SMS for 3 consecutive days. After trial days, parents and the admissions team discuss any feedback. *An application fee of $150 is required for trial days.
- Application Review: Our admissions team will review application forms and student reports to determine if SMS may be a good fit for your child.
- Enrolment: Enrolment forms are completed and tuition agreements are signed.
Please contact us if you would like more information about our program before beginning the admissions process.
NOTE: Summit Micro School is a small school. Although we are well equipped to support diverse learning needs, we do not have the resources to support behavioural challenges. Identified learning exceptionalities are considered when reviewing applications for admissions and acceptance is on a case by case basis. If it is determined that learning, attention, emotional and/or behavioural issues will impede successful integration into our community and may actively interfere with the learning of others, we cannot accept that student.
Download our Fee Schedule.
We welcome international students for short-term stays from two months to one year to study at Summit Micro School. Tuition fees are prorated monthly based on length of stay. For more information, please contact Kristin Palin, Vice Principal and Director of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students Who Experience Success at Summit Micro School Embody the Following Characteristics:
- Self-motivated and engaged learners
- Positive in their attitudes towards learning
- Co-operative and collaborative
- Strive for academic excellence and want to be challenged
- Self-motivated and hungry to learn
- Inquisitive and curious
- Demonstrate self-discipline and a strong work ethic
- Thrive in flexible, less structured learning environments
- Like to express themselves in creative ways
- Have a strong sense of self
- Respectful to themselves and others
- Globally-minded and social justice-minded